St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
Job Position: Government Teacher
Location: Benin – Sapele Road, Benin – Edo
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on Nigeria’s history, geography, politics, economics, international relations and culture.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials and homework assignments.
- Responsible for class preparation, classroom management, as well as developing and grading assessments, and meeting with students and parents outside class.
- Makes current material from the mass media available to pupils; plans and guides discussions of current problems against the background of geographical environment and history of area being studied.
- B.Sc in Political Science, History and or a related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online