Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development, and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals. We propel companies under our radar to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
- Job Position: First Class Graduate Assistant
- Job Location: Lagos
- Candidates should have a First Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Political Science, Law or other related fields.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Candidates usually have 2+ years of experience from internships and other graduate jobs. Pre-NYSC candidates can apply.
- Graduates must have graduated with at least a 2nd class upper or cum laude honors. First-class graduates preferred.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales, and public relations.
- Applicants should be recent superstar graduates no older than 27 years old. Female applicants preferred.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
1st May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Applications that do not adhere to this will not be reviewed.
- All applications must include education and prior job references. All references will be thoroughly vetted.
- Your Curriculum Vitae should have your age / D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island. Only apply if you live within Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, and Lagos Island. Yaba, Ajah, and Surulere residents will be considered.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.