Sweet Country Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy, Project / Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts.
We are a dedicated team of enthusiastic individuals ready to offer our top-notch, blue ribbon and avant-garde services to our cherished clients at an affordable cost. Our mission is to offer first class, cutting edge and avant-garde Real Estate and Consultancy services to our clients at an affordable cost and our vision is to be a world-class foremost solution provider reputed with a touch of excellence in all our services to our most cherished clients in Nigeria, Africa and beyond. We offer our customers their dream homes by showing them how to get lands and houses at unbeatable prices.
Job Position: Graduate Business Development / Marketing Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The marketers cum business development executives will enjoy an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding job experience by driving increased marketing and sales operations, building formidable marketing teams, recruiting independent marketers/consultants and training them in strategic operations, garnering great business development skills through international trainings/seminars, embarking on sponsored business trips within and outside Nigeria.
- Business development officers will also present the company’s estates to prospective clients while enjoying an attractive salary, unlimited bonuses and other mind-blowing incentives.
- Successful applicants will be trained specially and will enjoy amazing commissions on all sales in addition to their basic salaries.
- For instance, a dynamic business development executive could easily earn N300,000 and much more in a month beside his/her salary.
- Recruit and train independent marketers/consultants/business partners who in turn will market our properties and services
- Prepare sales letters, proposals, PowerPoint slides, memos and other creative campaigns geared towards driving sales optimally.
- Create sharp, compelling and innovative online campaigns by way of advertising company’s products and services on online platforms
- Handle clients complaints and issues and grant speedy resolutions
- Constantly seek innovative actions that will drive up sales phenomenally.
- Prospect for clients. Market the company’s estate lands to potential clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year experience required. We will train you adequately however.
- S/he should be young, enthusiastic and aggressive with enhanced marketing and sales skills.
- S/he should be very articulate with impressive writing skills and excellent communication skills. A good command of English and good diction are prerequisites. S/he should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great motivator.
- S/he should understand Real Estate marketing operations and be quite familiar with land sales and documentation.
- S/he should also have understanding in logistics and transportation
- S/he should be a go-getter; should enjoy working with people and introducing company products/services to prospective clients
- S/he should be well oriented in Computing & Information Technology viz-a-viz online marketing, online advertising campaign, email marking, marketing on social media e.g facebook, twitter and other popular online platforms
- S/he should have respectable presentation skills with the ability to convince and motivate clients and new marketers
- S/he should possess time management skills and be result-oriented.
- Basic Allowance / Salary: Attractive
- Commission: 10% on all sales. Apart from the basic salary, a dynamic executive could easily make up to N350,000 monthly with few sales
- Bonus / Other Incentives: Quarterly / Yearly Performance bonus.
- Gift items and paid vacations within and outside Nigeria
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022 (12:30PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interested applicants are advised to apply immediately and not wait till the closing date.
- The available positions are to be filled immediately.
- Interview and training will commence on Sat 26th August.
- Vacancy may close before the final date once the available positions are filled.