Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Job Title: Graduate Academy Programme – Cyber Security Programme
- Job Location: Lagos
- Programme Duration: Twelve (12) months
- Venue: Civic Towers
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database)
- Knowledge of system security and vulnerability assessment.
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, OSSTM etc.)
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follows through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank, and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team and sells proposed remediation activities to the client
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte’s standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Having one of the following would be an added advantage: CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNP (Security), LPT, CCISO, CHFI, OSCP, Security+
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration test and some security standards/frameworks
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices, and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Knowledge of networking and network architecture
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation, email security, security analytics, and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
What do you stand to Gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance; and
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of Cyber Security professionals for Cyber Security projects.
- Acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates to develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.