eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Title: Devops Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a DevOps Intern to support us to build functional systems that improve customer experience, collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code releases.
- Deploy product updates and fixes
- Identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve user experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Continuously analyse system performance in production, troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Developing and driving real-time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or another related area
- Skill in DB Administration, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Systems Design and Integration, Systems Security
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows operating systems and shell scripting.
- Technical experience working with cloud technologies.
Experience & Skills:
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working understanding of Load balancing technologies
- Working understanding of IT service management
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible, automating all aspects of system and server.
NGN 20,000 – 50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is ONLY open to students studying a relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja. However, Students based in Abuja, studying a relevant course & seeking placement for SIWES Internship are welcome to apply.