Zeta Technologies Nigeria Limited – We are a medium-sized engineering company providing services to the process industries with most of our clients from the oil and gas industry.
Job Position: Graduate Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist senior discipline engineers with the preparation of engineering deliverables.
- Perform engineering calculations with guidance from more experienced engineers.
- Develop engineering models with guidance from more experienced engineers.
- Assist with carrying out field surveys.
- Attend meetings, produce, and distribute minutes.
- Assist other support functions to ensure that technical queries/actions are closed-out in a timely and orderly manner.
- Prepare reports, mark-up documents and drawings, and assist with work pack management.
- Assist with the development of drawings and maintaining engineering/project records.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Perform quality control, monitoring and analyses of technical data. Assist with the preparation of equipment datasheets.
- Support field engineers by recommending ways to deliver the most accurate, reliable data possible.
- BEng (2nd Class Upper) or equivalent in engineering discipline.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- Ready to travel, and work under challenging circumstances. Well behaved and respect for due processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Attention to detail.
- Keen to progress rapidly and work on a wide range of projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar software would be a distinct advantage.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm; Monday to Friday (1 hour break).
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job Title as the subject of the email.