Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Job Position: Graduate Executive
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Are you a bright-spark recent graduate now looking to get your foot on the first rung of your exciting career ladder?
- Disheartened by job posts asking for unicorns with an unrealistic blend of Gen Z skills with Gen X’s decades of experience? Scroll no further, this is the post for you!
- Click through to find out all about the 12-month Kantar Graduate Programme (KGP) and how we can boost your client service experience with opportunities galore…
- Kantar is one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups, aiming to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community.
- Our 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines to offer our clients business insights at each point of the consumer cycle – that’s why we serve over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
- The Kantar Graduate Program will offer top local graduates 12 months of world-class market research experience in our Nigeria business across branding, product development, communication and marketing strategies that will extend your skills beyond market research to see the client’s side.
- Passionate about the learnings you’ll absorb from this opportunity
- Impactful in taking up challenges and contributing the best way you can
- Supportive to your team and the way you approach your work.
- Creative and bold in exploring ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Trustworthy and dependable, to foster a great working relationship and ethics with your team.
- Do you already hold a 3-year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Statistics, Business Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science?
- Are you PC literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with excellent English writing and verbal skills and numerical competency? If so, get in touch today!
- Previous in-house media planning knowledge or experience will be a definite advantage, as well as a natural aptitude for quantitative research, qualitative research and brand development, but no previous research experience is required.
- Instead, we’re looking for individuals with a passion for brands and advertising, with the curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients on how to improve their brand’s performance in the marketplace.
What you can expect from the KGP
Successful applicants will spend the year soaking up the following skills:
- Conducting general project administration
- Learning about clients’ markets to set up and maintain knowledge files
- Working with line managers to set up and run research projects under supervision
- Building strong day-to-day working relationships with the operational departments to ensure smooth interdepartmental project management
- Preparing and checking fieldwork and research materials, along with specking and checking of data, chart and code frames
- Appling market research skills, from questionnaire design and management to initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofread presentations
- Presenting internal presentations and conduct reports for client meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online