Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai), and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK.
- Job Position: Junior Finance Analyst
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- Monthly Bank Statement Reconciliation.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Income statement/Statement of Financial Positions and Other books of Accounts with the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Filling of Annual PAYE with the LIRS
- Review Monthly Operating Expenses (OPEX) and reconcile budgeted with Actual and establish variances
- Co-work with the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst on the Monthly Business Performance Review (BPR)
- Close gaps identify in the Accounting process and conduct Unit internal assessment (UIA) for risks
- Liaise with the local tax authority on an issue relating to Taxes (PAYE) and other Taxes issues
- Liaise with the company’s Auditors on Issues raised in an auditing process
- Prepare yearly company’s budget & Plan and review the budget for any uncertainties around business
- Conduct monthly risk assessment that the business might be exposed to and provide solution on how to mitigate those risks
- Develop processes and controls that are needed for effective accounting operations.
- BSc / HND in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 year work experience in accounting functions
- Must have completed NYSC program
- Exceptional attention to detail.
10th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.