Education as a Vaccine (EVA) is a youth-led, youth-focused non-profit organization created to work in partnership with children, adolescents, and young people in particular adolescent girls and young women to advance their rights to health and freedom from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities, providing direct services and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
- Job Position: Finance Intern
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist in monitoring revenue and expenses on all state-based accounts and projects
- Record details of income received
- Support in Process all payment requests and promptly disburse approved payment.
- Assist in developing monthly organizational financial reports for submission to the TLFA in approved reporting formats
- Support the auditing of organizational accounts by providing adequate documentation
- Support to develop or contribute to the development of project financial reports for submission to external partners and donors.
- Adhere to organizational financial policy and donor financial requirements for all project and activities.
- Coordinate the development of quarterly organization financial forecast for submission to TLFA
- Contribute to the development of budgets for funding proposals
- Support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of resource mobilization activities.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Finance and Administration Team meetings
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online