Iconview De-Luxe Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative, and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy-Project / Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts.
We are a dedicated team of enthusiastic individuals ready to offer our top-notch, blue ribbon, and avant-garde services to our cherished clients at an affordable cost. Our vision is to be a world-class foremost solution provider reputed with a touch of excellence in all our services to our most cherished clients in Nigeria, Africa, and beyond.
- Job Position: Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
- Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The Front Desk Officers / Receptionists (Females) will competently receive and welcome all clients while offering them a pleasantly memorable experience as they visit us.
- They will interact with visiting clients and assist with their requests.
- They will coordinate the usual activities of a reception which includes receiving visitors, attending to calls, assisting with site inspection arrangements, interacting with staff and consultant partners.
- The job comes with an attractive salary and exciting incentives.
- Receive, welcome and entertain visiting clients while ensuring clients get a pleasant experience
- Handle all client inquiries and requests
- Interface with staff and business partners and assist with related requests
- Receive and attend to incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails
- Receive incoming mails/letters, proposals, memos, etc and direct them to appropriate departments
- Post advertising campaigns on several websites. Create adverts on applicable social media platforms, Sends out bulk emails and bulk Sms.
- Prepare weekly reports to the General manager
- Prepare letters, memos, etc to be approved by the General manager / CEO
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1-year of experience is required
- A very friendly, amiable, and genial disposition generally towards internal and external clients. An attractive smiling countenance will be greatly influential.
- Very attractive with a great dress sense and winsome appearance
- Impressive command of the English language, sound diction as required in speech communication, and proficiency in writing
- Good social and interactive skills; positive mindset and top-notch interpersonal communication abilities.
- Ability to liaise with inter-departmental personnel towards seamless business operations.
- Hardworking with the ability to multi-task in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Effective inter-personal qualities and remarkable appeal of contagious enthusiasm as required in speaking with customers, marketing, and business presentations.
- Strong computer skills; competence in Microsoft Office & online marketing
- Remarkable aptitude in critical analysis and keen perception of details.
- Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills.
- Great innovative faculty required to effect change for improved solutions
- Ability to remain calm and courteous while taking constructive criticism.
Basic Salary is N50,000 plus great bonuses, commission, and exciting occasional travels
26th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their CV and a well-written Application Letter (including your recent photograph) describing your personality and how it fits the job to “The Managing Director, Iconview Deluxe Limited” via: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants residing around Lekki / Ajah or to applicants willing to relocate to this axis