Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public communications and advocacy, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global perspective to our clients.
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: NYSC
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities.
- Conceptualize and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in communication plans.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases and website.
- Facilitate graphics related conversations between Credo Advisory and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications products such as thought pieces, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Train and develop other staff in the use of graphic design software.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
28th October, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.