Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for providing guidance and support to the organization across the range of HR duties.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; selection of high-performance candidates, interviewing, due diligence, preparation of employment contracts and employee induction and training.
- Work with Managers to draft key performance indicators for employees.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee output.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain and update relevant databases (recruitment, performance history, employee database, organisation structures, training, etc).
- Draft and update human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Manage all employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues.
- Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs
- Coordinate and document HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
- Manage leave schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a HR Generalist.
- Certifications/ Trainings in HR Courses is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Data collection
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite i.e. word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people.
- Interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
19th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.