Pathway Advisors Limited is a boutique investment banking firm that aims at integrating superior values of trust and honesty while providing exceptional Investment Banking services to identified clients which includes financial institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals. Our Vision is “To be the most respected Investment Banking Firm in Nigeria”. We are committed to building an organization with world-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision.
Job Position: NYSC Intern
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- A focus and hardworking individual who believes in adding value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Awareness of industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Critical thinking skills to assess situations and provide strategic recommendations.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and show initiative
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Willingness to network and build professional relationships within the firm and the industry.
- Batch C Stream 2 ( Recent Camp Leavers in search for PPA)
Why Work for Us
- Competitive Renumeration
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Inclusive and Diverse Environment.
- Cool Office Space
- Friendly, dynamic and innovative Company culture.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.