Remedium is Nigeria’s pioneer teletherapy platform. We are leading the drive for a healthy and renewed nation by expanding access to psychotherapy and wellbeing services.
Driven by accessibility, speed, and quality of care, our Remedium NG platform is optimized to provide help when needed most. With online counseling and therapy sessions delivered via a medium that comes at no extra cost to those who need help (because the cost in itself would have excluded some people who need us immediately), our services are super easy to access.
- Job Position: Intern
- Job Location: Abuja(FCT)
- We are looking for smart, young, innovative, and enterprising candidates to join, learn and grow with us.
- As an equal opportunity employer building and encouraging entrepreneurial environment, you would score more points for your initiatives and personal development pursuits rather than your past academic achievements.
- Over time, we would build your capacity to handle tasks from ideas to fruition, taking initiative from product market research, running tests and pilots, and building projects. Our preferred candidates will be able to see what doesn’t yet exist, have the ability to draw roadmaps, and achieve set milestones.
- We are looking for Interns with capabilities and interests across Social Media Management, Content Writing and Creation, Digital Marketing, Graphics and Multimedia, Human Resources, and Website Design.
- Recent graduate, awaiting NYSC, or serving youth corp members.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Computer savvy (essential)
- Strong work ethics(essential)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Resides in Abuja(essential).
25th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an application in the body of the email explaining how what they did in the past makes them suitable for the role being applied for to: [email protected] Subject of the email should include their areas of interest- e.g. Intern – Digital Marketing, Intern – Social Media Management, etc.-
Note: Emails without this subject format will not be treated.