Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies. These include: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited Mobil Oil Nigeria
Job Position: Graduate Internship Program
Job Location: Lagos
- This program provides Nigerian students the chance to gain hands-on experience at a world leading energy company, enabling interns to immediately apply their skills in a business environment.
- At ExxonMobil, we prioritize continuous learning and development, offering interns on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from experienced mentors and supervisors for a comprehensive growth experience.
- Geoscience internships are usually 6 months duration for undergraduates and 12 months for Graduates.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Ability to integrate knowledge, varied data sets, analogues, and ideas to solve geological problems to support the business.
- Provide sound judgment, timeliness, and aptitude in application of geoscience tools and techniques and desire to maintain competitive advantage through advanced training and superior technological understanding.
- There is a requirement for demonstrable leadership skills, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards.
- Candidates should be able to work effectively within and across diverse team environments
- Students actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees
- Applicants to this program must be a Nigerian with a Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Record of strong academic performance. Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Graduate interns should provide evidence of NYSC discharge certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online