Barinaada Legal is a tech driven 100% SMEs inclined Law Firm with focus on corporate and commercial law. Our mantra is that no business, no matter how small should be bereft of legal service. We are committed to helping you succeed by providing easy access to legal service. Sometimes all the company wants to do is is just to talk. We are always ready to listen to you and provide a tailor fit solution to every legal challenge you might have.
- Job Position: Legal Associate / Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct extensive research on various aspects of law.
- Engage in content creation and distribution across different Social Media platforms
- Prepare diverse legal documents and contracts
- Advise and help Clients Implement regulatory Compliance
- Provide General Legal Support and maintain Client relationship
Legal Intern Requirements
- Candidate must be a Law graduate and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Applicant can either be serving in Lagos or be awaiting service.
- Applicant is required to be creative, social media and tech Savvy with excellent research skills.
Legal Associate Requirements
- Candidate must be a law graduate and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar. He/She must have completed the NYSC program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the e-mail.