Revent Global Finance is a microlending firm with the aim of creating wealth for the masses , and also enable determined entrepreneurs to build businesses for themselves.
Job Position: Loan Officer / Marketer
Locations: Ibadan (Mokola, Bodija, UI, Sango), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Provide support to peers and others within Revent Global Finance in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Years of Experience: at least 1 years experience.
NGN 40,000 + NGN 20,000 Transport Allowance Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.