Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as, the Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield, and Yum Yum.
- Job Position: Graduate Management Trainee
- Slot: 2 Opening
- Job Locations: Rivers (Oyigbo & Iwofe)
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of First Degree or Higher National Diploma with 5 credits O’L including Mathematics and English Language.
- Must have completed NYSC.
6th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online