Ladlas Prince refers to the network of consulting firms under the umbrella of Ladlas Prince LLC, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
Job Position: Graduate Marketing Analyst
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting vibrant personnel with the capability to prepare proposals by determining concepts; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts and obtaining approvals before deadlines.
- The prospective personnel must be focused, agile, trainable, teachable, and detailed-oriented young graduates. If you fall out of any of the above descriptions, this position is not for you.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Working with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Giving presentations to the executive board.
- Interested candidates must be a Graduate, preferably possessing a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in English Language, Mass Communication, or another Social Science discipline.
- “MUST” have completed NYSC and have 0-3 years of experience.
- A proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable.
- Have strong skills in interpersonal relations and technical communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Strong ability to summarize data concisely.
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to remain organized and work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Good computing skills (usage and terms) including social media handling.
- Fully resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
- A flair for writing
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn.
20th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with relevant supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Name and Job Title as the subject of the email. (eg: John Doe – Graduate Trainee Marketing Analyst – Ladlas Prince, Nigeria) as the subject of the email.