Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Job Position: Merchandiser (Electronics / Appliances)
- Job Locations: Lagos (Victoria Island, Lekki) and Rivers (Port Harcourt)
- Slot: 3 Openings
- We are seeking to hire competent Merchandisers to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any other related field
- 1 year proven work experience in merchandising in the electronics/appliances industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skill
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate
- A fast and deep thinker
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.