ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organisations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organisation, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass-root organisations.
- Job Position: Graduate Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme
- Job Location: Abuja
- The Programme Intern will be responsible for providing administrative and programme support to the Partnership & Local Rights Programme (P&LRP) unit for effective programme implementation and delivery.
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) for young graduates to earn a post NYSC experience. It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between interns and AAN.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development while providing quality service to ActionAid Nigeria.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and non-renewable upon expiry.
Education / Qualifications:
- At least First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities is essential
- Relevant NYSC experience in the related fields is essential
- Experience in programmes and administration is essential
- Experience in videography will be an added advantage
Skill / Abilities:
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in supporting training/meetings.
10th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the Internship Application Form and send your Applications in an MS Word attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
- Only electronically submitted forms or CVs as applicable will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- The subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of the position applied for and location e.g “Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme – Abuja”.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.