Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not–for–profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State, and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
- Job Position: Receptionist
- Job Location: FCT, Abuja
- The Receptionist Volunteer as the first point of contact in the organization must demonstrate a warm, professional, and helpful attitude and must be willing to support various administrative day-to-day activities in the organization
- Ensure visitors get the help they require in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries and refer when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Ensure visitors complete the sign-In register
- Answer phone calls, questions, or direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Take and record messages when required
- Assist with administrative functions including filing, photocopying documents, drafting memos, and scanning as well as other related duties as required.
- Properly record all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Develop staff directory and update frequently.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- HND / BSC in any discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Minimum of 1-year cognitive experience
- Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.