Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever-growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small-scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full-scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid-up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Job Position: Relationship Officer (Marketing/Loan Officer)
- Job Locations: Ikorodu, Ikotun, Ajegunle, Shomolu, Iyana Ipaja, Surulere
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Field: Banking Graduate Jobs
- Slot: 6 Openings
- Have a minimum of B.Sc/ND in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Possess good marketing, customer service, and interpersonal relations skills.
- Have 0-1 year of experience in a related role in a microfinance bank setting.
- Knowledge of group lending is an added advantage.
N50,000 – N63,000 / Month.
30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject stated as “Relationship Officer” to: [email protected]