VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
- Job Position: Graduate Sales Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Nysc
- Learn our products, services, industries, and operations.
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify clients and call on contacts i
- Schedule, prepare, and conduct client presentations.
- Enter and update client information in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts made in CRM.
- Work closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Currently undergoing 1-year NYSC program and in need of a primary place of assignment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent people skills
20th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.