MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses, and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired, and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Job Position: Service Management Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- Department: Contract
- Job Type: Permanent
The Service Management Intern will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reporting service levels in line with customer contracts
- Managing (minimal) assigned accounts and relationships to ensure customer retention and increased network utilization.
- Taking on delegated tasks carried out by the Unit such as post provisioned survey coordination, payment follow-up coordination for flagged unit accounts, to some extent Enquiry follow through and reporting.
- Good in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be detail-oriented
Demands of the Job:
- Follow through on the process
- Be a team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online