KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
- Job Position: Stock Keeper
- Job Locations: Yenegoa – Bayelsa, and Kaduna
- General stock management in the branch office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying, and bookkeeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or a related field.
- You have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience in the logistics field.
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. Average knowledge of the Hausa language is a plus for Kaduna candidates.
- You are either based in or willing to relocate to Bayelsa State OR Kaduna State.
25th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Notice / Important Information
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The interview can be either conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and the successful candidates may need to attend two weeks’ training in Lagos before going to the respective location. The candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
For Enquiries Tel: 01-2933125.