Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is a philanthropic organization committed to transforming public sector effectiveness and improving access to quality primary healthcare in Nigeria and Africa.
Job Position: Communications Intern
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Working closely with the Communications Team to assist/support the coordination of communications activities.
- The Communications Intern will work closely with the Communications Team to develop quality and visually appealing communications to amplify the activities of the Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation.
- Support social media content creation and utilize social media to promote campaigns, reports, and analysis
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the foundation website. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- A Degree in Mass Communication or a similar field.
- One year of experience in a similar field.
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Good audio-visual skills.
- Good knowledge of the media landscape in Nigeria (Digital and Traditional).
19th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.