Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company.
Job Position: Female Graduate Trainee (Accountant)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Maintaining records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensuring financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monitoring project cost budget utilization and reporting on the same
- Monitoring and reporting on departmental budget utilization
- Collaborate with the treasury and other team members on balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Work on the organization’s internal controls and financial reporting
- Fulfill other finance & accounting requests as requested by management and Supervisor.
- Minimum academic qualification of a University Degree in Finance, Accounting.
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be highly organized and methodical, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels to achieve results.
6th April, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.