Andersen is an independent tax and business advisory firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global. We provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing and business advisory services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa and globally.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- In line with Andersen’s core value of stewardship – to hire the best and the brightest and invest in our people to ensure that legacy – we desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience.
- Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates, to create immense value for our clients both locally and internationally. It allows successful candidates to get nurtured, impact their communities, and thrive both physically and professionally.
- In an immersive, performance-driven, and highly rewarding environment like ours, you will have every tool needed to live your dreams.
- At Andersen, we provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing, and business advisory services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
- The firm consists of professionals with many years of experience in taxation, transfer pricing, accounting advisory, and transactional services both at local and international levels.
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are pre-requisites.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in any discipline.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts (in cases where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Applicant must be less than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- NYSC Status: Applicants should; be currently enrolled in the NYSC program, have completed NYSC, and show relevant documentation if he/she has been exempted from the NYSC scheme.
Sep 23, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online