Cozym Process Systems (CPS) is a family of young and talented Engineers, Consultants, and Technocrats, with tentacles embedded in a diverse range of engineering professions.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Engineers
Job Location: Lagos
- Our company is seeking multiple highly motivated engineers and quantity surveyors with less than 3 years of experience to join our team as graduate trainee Engineers.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for participating in engineering projects and ensuring their successful completion.
- Participate in the design and development of engineering projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Conduct research and development to support new product development
- Perform testing and analysis to validate design concepts
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for management and stakeholders
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to improve designs
- Maintain project documentation and ensure accuracy of data
- Provide technical support and guidance to other team members as needed
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Manage project resources and budgets
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in engineering, preferably in a related field
- Proven experience in design and project management
- Proficient in design software such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Package
- Familiarity with MS Project is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods
- Ability to work onsite full time.
12th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online