GN128 develops, maintains, and sells application software and related services, our mission and values are to help our clients realize their full potential.
Job Position: IT Support Officer (Intern)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Provide technical assistance to project teams
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues
- Repairing and replacing hardware equipment where necessary
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Minimum of HND / OND in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in desktop or technical support
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance and Networking
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Live within 30mins of commuting with Ikeja.
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organized.
- Very good level of English Language both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
- Ability to work with own Initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Team player and willingness to support colleagues.
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible/agile working
- Incredible progression programmed and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment.
- N50,000 – N60,000.00 monthly.
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.