Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client which operates a retail pharmacy and beauty store with over twenty outlets nationwide.
Job Position: Pharmacist (NYSC Member) – 4 Openings
Job Locations: Omole, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja – Lagos
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.