Moore Stephens RoseWater is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm registered by the United States Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission. Our philosophy has been to develop to cater for our clients’ needs whenever required, but not to grow for the sake of size alone. Our growth has been organic and we have never been involved in a major merger. As a firm we are small enough to provide a personal service but large enough to have available specialist expertise in all areas.
Job Position: Qualified Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Participation in the completion of assurance and accounting work.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Detailed conduct of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met.
- Collaborate with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas,, materiality and deadlines.
- Leverage team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; ICAN, ACCA strongly preferred.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office.
Competences & Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team spirit
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Presentation & report writing
- Customer Service Orientation
- People management and development skills
19th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and Copies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.