Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Factory in Nigeria based in Akure, Ondo State right in the heart of Nigeria’s cocoa growing belt. With emphasis on meticulous quality control of raw cocoa that feed our plant, Plantation Industries Limited has successfully earned itself a market wide reputation for the responsible and reliable supply of high quality cocoa products to the international market.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- We are looking for Graduate Trainees in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Agriculture, Microbiology and Biochemistry to join our team and help us monitor our current operations to ensure our organization is as efficient as possible.
- Responsibilities include ensuring products meet established quality standards and reducing waste and inefficiency. They analyze operations and design workflows and production processes to reduce loss along the way while still meeting customer needs.
- Ultimately, you will work with organizational leaders and professionals to maximize productivity and reduce wastefulness in the production process.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chains) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Applicants must be fresh University or Polytechnic Gradates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry / Food Technology, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science and Social Sciences.
- Selected candidates will be trained in various aspects of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Accounts and advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- In addition to acquisition of technical skills, successful applicants will be trained in good business skills, importance of deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification to achieve our organisation’s Food Safety and LEAN manufacturing objectives.
- Successful candidates will be appropriately mentored and compensated in order to retain them.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online