Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Job Position: User Success Advisor
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- To carry out all activities relating to sales and service virtually; close new customer leads, provide application support, retain existing customers for the bank whilst positively representing the brand.
- Attend to all customers that come into with the business across all necessary platforms (Inquiries, loan processing, complaints etc.) within agreed SLAs
- Ensure all loan transactions are processed in compliance with company rules and policies whilst optimizing out core applications
- Deliver excellent service across every engagement channel and in line with defined SLAs, policies, procedures and KPI requirements
- Provide feedback on processes, products, and procedures for business improvement
- Meet performance, KPIs, quality standards, and customer satisfaction ratings/standards.
- BSc. Degree in any field
- 0 – 2 years of experience (Experience in a Telecommunication is an added advantage).
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, relationship building, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online