Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (North)
Job Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe & Zamfara
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University:
- Agronomy / Agriculture / Agric extension
- Crop Protection
- Agricultural Economics
- Agric Engineering
- Soil Science
- You should have completed your NYSC scheme or to complete by November 2023.
The Candidates We Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be able to speak Hausa fluently
- You should have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
7th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online