DKT International Nigeria is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee, Internal Audit
Job Location: Lagos
- Support the Internal Audit Manager to monitor DKT inventory position with respect to FEFO/FIFO monitoring
- Working with Internal Audit Manager to achieve the internal control compliance strategic objectives
- Supporting the line manager in preparing and sending periodic ledger balances to all including MSR/HSEs
- Reporting and non-compliance to Internal Audit Manager
- Participating in stock taking to ensure accurate stock position and compare with system balances and escalate any shortage(s)
- Travelling to different locations in Pan Nigeria to meet relevant field staff and obtain documents and information when necessary
- Support the line manager to liaise with the supply chain and finance department to ensure the deduction of the amount of missing-in-transit goods from third-party logistic vendors’ payment and ensure such payment(s) is accurately posted into the appropriate ledgers
- Support the line manager to keep track and ensure full delivery of upcountry MSRs/HSEs
- Assist the line manager in preparing monthly risk exposure for the MSRs/HSEs in conjunction with the sales operation report
- Support the line manager in preparing periodic ledger balances for MSRs/HSEs
- Executive any other duty assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or any related field
- 1-2 years of post NYSC experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledgein the use of SAP/Microsoft Navision/Sage is an add advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
16th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Trainee, Internal Audit” as the subject of the mail.