CardinalStone is a full-service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, and Broker/Dealer.
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee – Investment Management
- Job Location: Lagos
CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical, and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services, and looking to join a team of result-oriented young professionals? If Yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
The job holder will typically be involved in any of the following departments: Investment Banking, Private equity, or Securities Trading.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Build robust financial models.
- Perform valuation analysis for various sectors.
- Prepare marketing & statutory transaction documents including information memoranda, teasers, prospectuses, scheme documents among others.
- Preparing client presentations and pitch books
Carry out research on various sectors to support transaction origination and execution.
- Private Equity
- Assist in the development of detailed financial models.
- Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
- Assist in the valuation of existing and potential investments.
- Assist in Identifying potential investee companies/investment opportunities.
- Work with a team in monitoring performance of investee companies
- Execute trades for clients on a best effort basis putting into consideration the urgency of the order, volume-weighted average price, and other key metrics.
- Knowledge of the stock market, market structure, and trading practices
- Give CardinalStone approved recommendations to clients regarding trends or insights in the stock market.
- Thorough grasp of both fundamental and technical analysis
- Develop trading strategies and ideas and recommend the same to clients.
- Maintain relationship with clients,
- Monitor clients’ portfolios.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and other applications providing financial information.
- Maintain Strong and cordial relationship with Regulatory Agencies especially the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NASD, FMDQ, other exchanges, and the Central Securities Clearing System
- 0- 3 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in a numerical or business-related course
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Passionate about financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Result-driven and open to learning
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office savvy
23rd March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
NOTE: Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.