Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
Job Position: Software Tester (Internship / Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1 – year internship and full time job role
Description / Who You Are
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- You are a motivated person who has completed a Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- You are passionate about ensuring the quality and excellence of all you do.
- As a Software Test Intern, you will be embedded within an agile development team, you will work side by side with Developers and Business Analysts to validate application quality.
- You will write code using your specialized knowledge of testing techniques and best practices, as well as your knowledge of good technical architecture and design.
- In our highly collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to continually grow as a tester and engineer.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the development of end to end automated regression and performance test scripts
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Test for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, ensuring the quality and stability of the system throughout the project
- Generate testing completion metrics and analysis, as well as status read-outs to upper management
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, traceability matrices, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with software/system specifications.
- Create, maintain and modify test plans for new and existing software applications/releases that ensure comprehensive testing according to the software specifications.
- Anticipate potential software problems by creating test scenarios.
- Identify and analyze defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the Business Owners and their UAT-responsible personnel.
- Ensure satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, and Business Owners).
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Ability to code in a functional or object-oriented programming language
- Driven to innovate
- Passionate about technology
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience with UI testing automation, specifically with Cypress is a plus
- Application of software development life cycle concepts
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of the C# Programming language
- Knowledge of the .NET framework
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of API testing (REST / SOAP)
- Knowledge of relational database principles (SQL / MySQL / MongoDB / SOQL).
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft package skills.
- Must be well-spoken and have a good and proper command of English.
- Must be smart and keen to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once tasks are clearly defined.
14th November, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio Link to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.