Infratel Africa – We are a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider and a key player in the provision of “RAN, backhaul and power as a service” across in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Finance)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare tax documents and file tax returns for the organization.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
- Enter financial data into the system.
- Update financial records.
- Create cost analysis reports for other departments.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Prepare payroll.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND qualification in Accounting or any other Finance related course.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.
5th July 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.