FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a multinational manufacturing company: it is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us.
- You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through.
- This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
Do You Match Our Profile
- Strong desire to excel
- Committed to learning
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online