Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station. Rainoil’s operations currently span across the downstream value chain i.e. Tank Farm Storage, Petroleum Product Haulage/Distribution and Bulk/Retail Sales Operations.
Graduate Trainee Program Profile
- Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The Program is designed to adopt a blended learning approach – classroom and online learning experience. Trainees will also be exposed to role-play development experience through job rotations and other holistic career development interventions which include career counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit.
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.