Ladlas Prince refers to the network of consulting firms under the umbrella of Ladlas Prince LLC, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Ladlas Prince is recruiting value vibrant personnel with the capability to prepare proposals by determining concepts; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts and obtaining approvals before deadlines.
- The prospective personnel must be focused, agile, trainable, teachable, and detailed-oriented young graduates. If you fall out of any of the above descriptions, this position is not for you!
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Ability to identify and capture contract opportunities in the appropriate excel sheets.
- Excellent in writing proposals
- Excellent in responding to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Excellent in creating templates for opportunities.
- Interested candidate must be a Graduate, preferably possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in English Language, Mass Communication, Psychology or other Social Science discipline.
- “MUST” have completed NYSC and have 0 – 2 years of experience.
- If not above, a proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable.
- Have strong skills in interpersonal relations and technical communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Fully resident in Ibadan or personally take up residency in Ibadan.
22nd April 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (and supporting documents) to: [email protected] stating their “Name and Role being applied for in our Company” (eg: John Doe – Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer – Ladlas Prince Nigeria) as the subject of the email.