Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country. The group, which is a joint venture between Tolaram Group of Singapore and Salim Group of Indonesia, currently has 3 factories. The First; De United Foods Industries limited which was commissioned in 1995 in Ota Ogun State, is the First Instant Noodles Manufacturing Plant in Nigeria and the largest in Africa. The second Factory; Dufil Prima Foods Plc which was commissioned in 2001 is located in Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The third and most recent state-of-the-art automation factory was commissioned in Kaduna on the 29th of May 2012.
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc and B.Tech First-class degrees in the following disciplines: Biochemistry, Food Science, Nutrition and Food Science Technology.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must have technical knowledge of his/her field of study, data analysis capability, and presentation skills.
- Must be physically fit and computer literate.
14th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online