Andronicuz Consulting is into business partner with interest in service and value to impact organizations
Job Position: Team Lead (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
- Graduate trainees are fresh graduates who are transitioning into a workplace so that they gain some work experience.
- Graduate Trainees’ responsibilities depend on their industry, but they are generally guided by a senior staff member as they learn, train, and attend meetings.
- Graduate trainees usually have a degree related to the work they are being trained in.
Graduate Trainee job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentation
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- BSc / HND qualification
- 0 -1 year work experience
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
25th of December, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.