Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.
Job Title: Business Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the investment and asset management of the organization to guarantee risk-adjusted returns for investors and stakeholders with a focus on long term investments in quality Real Estate.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals..
- Anticipate critical issues, potential problems, risks and present to the Management.
- Participate in the annual review of the Company’s business/strategic plan. Provide input and feedback as appropriate.
- Assist in the development of the annual operational plan, budget, targets and performance outcomes for UREL and her initiatives.
- Be conversant with changes/trends/new pronouncements in accounting and reporting standards and advice management as appropriate
- Originate, analyze, and manage Real Estate investment related transactions including the development financial appraisals, investment memorandums and all other relevant documentation.
- Create financial models and analysis for the evaluation of potential new developments or investments opportunities and the evaluation of investment exit strategies.
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s viability and to inform the assumptions used in models.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence alongside documentation due diligence (including review of contracts, preparation of budgets, gathering of consultants) for potential acquisitions.
- Identify sources of finance (debt, equity, and other alternatives), close on appropriate options and drive the management of investor relations.
- Review and recommend financing structures for the existing project portfolio and monitor the performance of the company’s projects from an investment perspective.
- Identify acquisition opportunities and manage the people, programs, processes for the realization of same.
- Read, analyze, and understand leases, term sheets, loan agreements, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, contracts, and other agreements.
- Keep abreast of strategic real estate investment trends and opportunities.
Experience and Qualification
- A First degree in any relevant discipline preferably Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Real Estate
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in finance, investment or accounting .
- CFA Level I assessment completion is an advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic understanding of how to find, structure and close profitable investments especially real estate investment.
- Basic understanding and proficiency of fixed income and equity investments. .
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- A proven track record of participating in a successful investment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- A strong flair for business management
- Above average MS Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of financial modelling
- N200,000 – 250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.