OTP Internet Technology is a Fintech company that provides quick loans to customers via an online process. The company’s major product is 9credit. 9credit is a quick loan app that is available on the google play store for use by customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Customer Service Officer who can help us achieve our company’s financial goals. The ideal candidate for this position must be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer service
- Resolving service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Using computerized systems to access the details of customers.
- Handling customer complaints, escalating to a supervisor when needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and live chats.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal / customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of customer service process.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role (NYSC experience acceptable).
- Experience with a CRM tool.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Goal-oriented so as to meet daily targets
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Patience, ability to manage stress and negotiation skill.
- Open to working on Saturdays when required.
- Candidates around Ikeja, Ogba and Ojota axis will be preferred.
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month
24th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.