UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organization’s needs.
Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services.
Job Title: Grant Advisor
- The Grant Advisor will be responsible for the grant management, fund raising and proposal writeups.
- This will help increase the foundation’s grants portfolio through smooth running of the grant management process.
- The position requires a highly motivated individual with strong personal integrity, and commitment to cooperate with respective budget holders and corresponding partners.
- The ideal candidate will work proactively and closely with partners and funding organizations, as well as a wide range of multilateral and bilateral donors.
- Lead and coordinate the Foundation’s regular fund-raising plans, grants management process, and application process.
- Engage in mapping and identification of potential donors, and regularly update the management and budget holders.
- Participate in partner selection processes, and jointly with finance and budget holders facilitate project kick off events.
- Participate in fund raising and proposal application writeups.
- Formulate and implement effective grant compliance management systems.
- Ensure project activities are implemented in line with an approved project proposal and funding agreement documents.
- Initiate, draft and manage agreement documents along with respective budget holders.
- Provide fund raising ad grants management training to the Foundation and partner staffs.
- Responsible for periodic review and analysis of project grants and advise the management on ways of mitigating funding gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. MSc / MA in Finance, Project Management, or Economics is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated proposal writeup, fund raising and grant management experience, preferably in an International humanitarian or development organization.
- Proven skills in planning, organizing, follow-up and coordination of different activities.
- Knowledge of the global funding and grants framework and national context in the INGO sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skill in English.
- Proven track record in leading application writeup, grant management, donor mapping, visibility assessment and reporting.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.