Firstlead Properties and Development is a real estate and construction company which provides exotic real estate solutions to its clientele across the world. We provide family-friendly and affordable real estate assets to working-class group, with an installment payment options that help our clientele to finally achieve the dream of owning their home and properties.
Job Position: Graphic Apprentice
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking for an apprentice with ambitions to begin a committed career with the organization with the potential to make progress within the company’s graphic design structure.
- Design and creation of various ad hoc marketing materials, including in-house adverts, media kits, flyers, logos, brochures and exhibition stands to name but a few.
- Editing/retouching imagery.
- Highly organised with the flexibility to adapt when job priorities change.
Training to be provided:
- Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry.
- You will finish your apprenticeship with avaluable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / SSCE qualification with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
Skills needed for the role:
- It’s essential to have a basic knowledge, or experience, of using a variety of publishing software, including Coreldraw, Canva, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of other software, such as Animate and/or Premiere Pro, would be a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google applications such as Docs, Sheets and One Drive
- An interest in technology and/or business development would be advantageous.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Supporting Letter and Recent Photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, call: 09130000042