Moore Advice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
Job Position: Junior Graphic Artist
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Maintain brand consistency, design logos, social media graphics, newsletters, brochures, ads, flyers, signage, etc. and preparing files for pre-press, print production and for the web.
- The employee is also responsible for redesign and updating internal and external publications; prepare and maintain a job log; define timelines
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of graphic production methods, techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of and skill in the operation of multimedia software (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration.
- Skill in creative layout and design in preparation for print production.
- Skill in creative problem solving and attention to detail.
- Skill in typography.
- Skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
27th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.